카멜레온 > 자유게시판31 > 클락 CIP 아이엘츠 반 후기!~

연수후기

작성일 : 14-05-27 13:41
클락 CIP 아이엘츠 반 후기!~
 글쓴이 : cip student
조회 : 1,290  

Did you enjoy your life in CIP? How do feel about CIP?
Of course I really enjoy my life in CIP (Smile). For me CIP is like a house and it makes me feel really comfortable. When I studied in here, CIP is not too big, that’s why it is so easy for me to make new friends. The weather in the Philippines is hot, but it does not matter because in our class rooms have ASUS that make us feel comfortable.

CIP어학원에서의 생활은 진심으로 즐거웠고, 편안했습니다. 친구를 사귀기에도 아주 좋았고 필리핀의 날씨는 더웠지만, 어학원내에서는
문제될게 없을정도로 편안했어요

What is your course in CIP?
I studied IELTS course in CIP.
아이엘츠를 공부했어요

Is it difficult for you?
It is not so difficult but the first time this course makes me surprise. I have 7 classes in a day. I need to study speaking, writing, listening and reading. If you study ESL (English Second Language), it is not difficult, because you just focus how to speak English, but in IELTS I need to focus in four skills. That’s why I study very hard and sometime feel stress, but it will improve my English very fast.
하루에 7개의 수업이 있어서 처음엔 좀 놀했어요. 말하기,쓰기,듣기,읽기가 필요했고 일반 회화과정인 ESL같은경우는 회화에만 초점을맞추면 되기때문에 크게 문제는 없겠지만,아이엘츠코스의 경우는 4개의 영역을 모두 공부해야되서 힘들었지만 그 만큼 영어향상에는 도움이 되었어요.

So do you think you have improved English and what do you do for studying everyday?
I think I have improved my English. Because the first time I came here I feel shy when I speak English and sometimes I confused how to use English, but now it does not matter with me. I can be confident because of practicing everyday.
Everyday, I try to listen to the radio. My favorite radio is BBC News, I try to understand and try to get the key of the news, so I can understand it, and if you practice like me that you can improve your skill of listening.
처음왔을때는 말하는게 쑥스럽고 어려웠고,어떤말을해야할지 혼동되고 했찌만 이제 더이상은 문제가 되지않아요. 매일 훈련했기때문에요
매일 BBC뉴스 라디오를 들었고 이해하고 핵심을 얻으려 애썼어요.이런 훈련방식은 듣기실력에 크게 도움이되었어요.

Can you share where is the place you like in CIP?
Cafeteria! (Smile) I love cafeteria’s foods. I can try a lot of food from Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese and Taiwanese. They always change menu to make students enjoy their food and also good balance about healthy. A lot of vegetables, fruit with meat that make my health feel better.
카페테리아가 가장 좋았어요. 음식도 좋았고 한국,일본,배트남,타이완 음식을 모두 시도해봤어요. 건강에 맞추어진 그리고 학생들이 음식을 즐길수있게 다양하게 메뉴도 바꿔줬어요. 고기와 함께 많은 채소와 과일은 건강해지는 기분이었어요.

And then, the last question, do you want to tell something with teachers or students in CIP?
Yes, of course! I have good time with my teachers and my friends in CIP. I can improve my English because of them. I will never forget the time in CIP…
I want to say thank you with my classmate IELTS and especial my buddy teacher – Teacher Jesse. I never forget his advice and everything he helped me in CIP.
Thank you everyone so much…
선생님들과 친구들때문에 너무 즐거웠고 영어실력을 더욱 향상시킬 수 있었어요.절대잊지못할꺼에요 CIP

CIP also wants to say thank you with you. We are happy because you really enjoyed in CIP. We wish you will get high score in IETLS test and have good future. See you again.

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (../data/session) in Unknown on line 0